Palazzo Versace Hotel is a world class hotel located at the historic Fisherman’s Wharf on the Gold Coast, Australia. Close to major tourist attractions the hotel combines a unique Roman architecture, excellent services and an exclusive atmosphere. Themed and designed by Versace, it is a perfect hideaway for an enjoyable stay.
This luxury property provides 277 accommodation units including rooms, apartments and suites. All these units feature air conditioning, internet access, game consoles, tea and coffee makers, private bars, hairdryer and separate marble mosaic bathrooms with a private spa.
The Palazzo Versace Hotel features following amenities:
* 3 award winning restaurants that serve a wide choice of delicious cuisines
* a pool bar with a fine cocktail menu and light snacks
* a rooftop spa center offers a huge variety of treatments like beauty and hair services, massage, fitness coaching
* yoga lessons and a practice the ancient art of Tai Chi
* and of course a luxurious Versace Boutique